Win a free gift by writing a political marketing blog for our internet page.
Each winner will receive a free mini speaker.
You can contact us or send us your blog here:
We are offering free mini Bluetooth Speaker-RCY17 if your blog is accepted on our internet site. Short rules:
- Anyone can participate
- You must write about political marketing or political science
- Your blog must be written in English language
- If we decide to post your blog you are a winner and you get a mini Bluetooth Speaker-RCY17
- Your blog must be unbiased. We here at ICPM are not endorsing any political party.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated
How to enter the Contest? The Contest must be entered by sending us your blog (text) via online form. If you want to send us pictures, tables or any additional material you can contact ICPM via email.
Additional information and official rules:
- Organizer of this Contest is ICPM
- ICPM makes it clear that our Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook or any political party.
- The Contest begins on February 24 2020 and ends on March 24 2020
- Employees of ICPM, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/ or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Contest You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ICPM as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified.
- Each person can send to us more blogs.
- If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be deleted.
- No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ICPM discretion.
- The prize is nontransferable.
- Any and all prize- related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/ or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner.
- No substitution of prize or transfer/ assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ICPM to use winner’s name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days following selection of winner.
- If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 90 from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be kept by ICPM. Void where prohibited by law.
- By entering this Contest You understand and agree that ICPM, anyone acting on behalf of ICPM, and ICPM’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, statements about the Contest and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of ICPM.
- If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ICPM from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which ICPM may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- ICPM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ICPM’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, ICPM may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/ or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ICPM. ICPM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, ICPM reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: by entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ICPM and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/ or his/ her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Any violation of these official rules by winner will result in winner’s disqualification as the winner of the Contest.
- By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.